Wednesday 13 November 2019

Character and Narrative: Keyframing

Character and Narrative
Production: Key-Frames Week One

  • This week:
    • Rachel created a second spreadsheet on the Gantt Chart document, which is a scene and shot breakdown. We added to it, gradually, when we met together as a group to look over it. It looks at timing and roles for each scene.
    • I started key-framing my first scene, in TV Paint!
  • What went well was:
    • Our teamwork and communication was commented on during my Formative Feedback. Additionally, keeping on top of work, documenting and critically analysing the entire process.
  • Next time:
    • I need to be more consistent in my key-frame process. I am still a bit rusty from not doing it for a while, and I need to be more consistent in the line work so that it's easier for Afnan and Mark to in-between.
    • I need to look at using references of turtles to help with the movements!
  • For the rest of this week I will be working on the second set of key-frames and developing a slideshow for the weekly presentations.
The first scene:



Here is our scene list for organisation:



No comments:

Post a Comment