Saturday 30 November 2019

Character and Narrative: Keyframes and Colour

Character and Narrative
Keyframes and Colour

  • This Week:
    • I finalised the scenes I needed to keyframe and also spoke to Rachel about getting all of the other keyframes done. I also began the colouring process this week!
  • What Went Well:
    • I managed to get my keyframes completed and throughout the process I continued to improve on my consistency with the frames. I was also able to time the coconut fall well, despite not being sure how it would crack and split when it fell. Using the "bouncing ball" references and timing, I was able to create the impact.
  • What Could Be Better:
    • We ran into a problem, which was that the TVPaint at University was not the professional version and therefore, we couldn't utilise the Inlay Texture effect in TVPaint. This was going to be used to add a texture to Teddy's shell. 
    • We will continue to try and find a way around this, however we may have to just stick with the paper texture in After Effects, as we may be short of time.
    • I noticed the last shot, that Teddy's cheek spots disappear, so I need to add those in to post into the drive.
  • Next Week:
    • Mark will be working on the final betweens, whilst we colour each scene! We can then get onto exporting the files in the last week.



No comments:

Post a Comment