Thursday 14 November 2019

Character and Narrative: Keyframing and Mock Cover

Character and Narrative
Key-framing Scene 3 and Mock Cover

  • What I did: 
    • This week I also began key-framing scene three of the group animation. 
  • What went well: 
    • Learning from my mistakes from the first scene framing, I was more consistent in shape and in the line-work, by taking time to look back at the turnaround for reference or redrawing frames if I needed to!
    • I sent the work in progress to the group and they told me to continue with what I was doing, therefore starting work key-framing the next scene.
    • I additionally produced a "mock cover art" for the animation, using one of my background concepts. Overall, the concept worked well and I looked at a variety of cover-art online, for childrens' animated shows, such as Steven Universe and Gravity Falls and they incorporate a lot of the final style into this. 
  • What could be better: 
    • Unfortunately, we had not produced a logo/title card for the animation yet, so Rachel said she'd like to try create one!
  • What I need to do next time: 
    • Produce the key-frames for the next scene I am assigned to!
Scene Three Key-frames:



Mock-Up Cover Art


No comments:

Post a Comment