Sunday 24 November 2019

Context of Practise 2: Developing the Main Body

Context of Practise 2
Developing the Essay Main Body

  • In my sketchbook, I created a detailed overview of how I would go about writing the main body of the essay, joining and triangulating my ideas together. Once I had finished writing my first draft of the essay, I would then be able to go back, read through my ideas and then add more sources if needed to triangulate my ideas.
  • I received some feedback on the Introduction and possible areas to then go on to explore:

  • I, then, produced more thumbnails for possible cinema-graphs and game visual mock-ups, however a lot of my focus was on producing a quick walk cycle which reflects the simple style I had been analysing between all of my case studies.
    • When exploring more thumbnails for cinema-graphs, I found some more sources I could add to my essay, which are the books Color and Light by James Gurney, specifically the section on using blur effects. The other book I explored was Digital Encounters by Aylish Wood. Despite that I couldn't find much on sentient beings, I found a lot of useful sources on narrative and aesthetic, to reference in my essay.



More Thumbnail Tests and Environments



No comments:

Post a Comment