Monday 9 March 2020

Professional Practise 2: Studio Costing Research

Professional Practise 2
Studio Costing Research

  • As part of Studio Brief 3, research and costing for a studio is a large part of the process for funding a studio. Our group had already conducted some research into costing, however I decided to research more, with details on the equipment and what would work well with the software and for the more professional work-station.
    • I did some research into building computers, desk costs, costs for monitors, based on their colour accuracy and additionally different processors for a computer.
    • It demonstrates that a lot of work and planning is needed if I was to ever start my own studio, however it is doable with the right amount of effort and planning. 
  • Here is the research I found:



No comments:

Post a Comment