Wednesday 18 March 2020

Applied Animation: Competition - Finalising Mock-Ups

Applied Animation
Finalising Mock-Ups for the Competition Brief

  • This week:
    • We finalised the competition brief, ready for entry.
  • What went well:
    • I went out and took some photos of Out of Home campaigns, to help mock-up my own, as I struggled to find images online of OOH Campaigns, which could be edited. I also found an out of home campaign outside of my local ASDA Supermarket, so that was very fitting for the Monkey-Bug narrative.
    • In addition to this, I found out OOH Advertising amongst Leeds, to use for the Ant Commute in Leeds. I managed to use an advert which was near the station and on-route to several car parks in Leeds. This helped with the placement of the campaign.
    • Laura produced some mock-ups also for the submission.
  • What could be improved:
    • I was unfortunately unable to get larger billboard-type images, however Laura was able to find copyright-free ones online, which she then mocked-up. 
    • I could have been more consistent in the campaign, despite the idea that the live brief was only to pitch an idea. I feel, however, we have produced an adequate amount of work, which really confidently projects our idea.
  • We will be submitting this next week!
Final Mock-Ups and Tests




No comments:

Post a Comment