Tuesday 17 March 2020

Professional Practise 2: Studio Brief 3 - Website and Presentation

Professional Practise 2
Studio Brief 3 - Website

  • This week, we worked on the presentation for the Studio, adding some final designs and assets and deciding whether we need to produce any further designs for the studio.
  • I produced a website, using our colour scheme, logo and any portfolio work we had done. This included adding the "Studio Showreel" also. I looked at a variety of other studio websites to help with this, such as Brown Bag Films and Kilogramme, however they did have more work to show than we did. I had to work around this, by adding personal work too.
  • Here is the research document I made to explore how other studios make their websites:


  • Using WIX, as it is a simple website editor and maker, I produced the Bobcat Studios website, which somewhat fit this criteria. I decided to add our own unique elements to the site, also, to differentiate from the competitors. This included a coloured background and a one-page website, where the links lead to sections of the page.

Here is the website:

No comments:

Post a Comment