Saturday 21 March 2020

Professional Practise 2: Studio Brief 3 - Presentation

Professional Practise 2
Presentation Recording

  • For both practise and also to help evaluate my own strengths and weaknesses with presenting, we decided to voice record and video record our presentation. This also became very helpful when the University needed to close because of the virus pandemic.
  • We started by producing a quick recording of our voices, reading over our scripts. I felt this was forced in some places and didn't fully allow me to practise actually presenting and not reading from a script. I noticed that a lot of the times I paused, or lost my train of thought was because of nerves or stumbling over my words and having to try re-phrase or repeat the sentence. I think this will become better with more practise.
    • Despite this, I found that I was clear in the way I spoke and positioned myself, which had gotten a lot better from when I first presented.
Here is the presentation:



Here are both of the recordings:



No comments:

Post a Comment