Wednesday 25 March 2020

Professional Practise 2: Competitions

Professional Practise 2
Character Design Challenge: March

  • This months' theme for the character design challenge was Norse Gods. For the Applied Animation module, we are making a documentary on Norse Mythology, so I chose to draw a character which we had not explored within that module.
  • The character I chose was Freyja. She is the Goddess associated with love, beauty and fertility. She has a cloak made from Falcon feathers, which allows her to fly. I chose to focus on this in her design, drawing her from an angle showing her back, as the design challenge allows for illustrative designs. As I was limited on time for this competition, it wasn't as detailed or unique as I wanted it to be.
Here is the final illustration:


Here is the proof of submission to the Facebook group:


No comments:

Post a Comment