Friday 22 January 2021

Extended Practise: Final Film Keyframes Progress 2

  Extended Practise
Final Film Keyframes Progress 2

  • This week:
    • I worked on the key-frames for my final film.
  • What went well:
    • I was able to complete Shots 5, 7 and 8 ahead of schedule. After making note of improvements from last time, such as using the stabiliser at a higher setting, to keep the lines smoother. Here is Shot 5, as an example of this:
Shot 5

    • I think I got the perspective of this shot really well composed, in comparison to the shot where this is viewed at a side angle. I have also continued to add breakdowns of the keyframes, to help those inbetweening understand the easing of the head movement. 
    • It was tricky to add an "eye-roll" when Geoffrey's eyes are just black dots. For Shot 7, I needed to experiment how this could be done, so I utilised the eyebrows, shoulders and eye-movement to try suggest an eye-roll. I think this was done quite successfully!
Shot 7



Shot 8

    • I additionally kept the linework and model quite consistent for Shot 8, showing my improvements in this area of work.
  • What could be improved:
    • I think Shot 8 needs the most improvements with the timing of the walk to the seat and when he sits in the chair. I added breakdowns here to try to time this out for those inbetweening, but I think it still needs some adjustments before I finalise it. I will look over this next time and make adjustments to the timing and spacing.
  • Next time:
    • I will be working on Khoa and Amy's project and continuing key-framing for my final film.




No comments:

Post a Comment