Tuesday 18 February 2020

Professional Practise 2: SWOT Analysis and Marketing

Professional Practise 2
SWOT Analysis and Marketing Notes


  • This week we had a seminar about marketing and then had to fill out a sheet about our strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
  • Here are my notes as an overview:


  • As for the SWOT analysis, as an overview, I created this final sheet, combining both peer review and my own personal thoughts about myself:
  • One thing that I need to work on the most is my confidence in showing my work to other people and confidence in myself, which will come with time and networking more with others. This can also be getting better at taking criticism and spending more time learning the skills that I need for possible roles in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment