Tuesday 18 February 2020

Professional Practise 2: Social Media

Professional Practise 2
So Pro - Social Media


  • My current social media can be divided into Personal and Professional accounts. I have one personal Instagram account and Facebook account. My professional accounts are all branded as Faye Scribbles:
    • Instagram - @faye_scribbles
      • Used mainly for posting art and work in progress pieces!

    • Twitter - @faye_scribbles
      • This is cross-linked with Instagram, so art goes between the two. I use Twitter more for interacting with artists in the community and discussions.

    • YouTube - Faye Scribbles
      • Used for speedpaints and animations, but is more inactive than Instagram and Twitter.
      • With a side YouTube account for fandom based content, which is Faye Scribbles Warriors.
  • I additionally have my LinkedIn Account, which is Alisha Little, making it the most predominant cross between my personal and professional lives.
  • My focus needs to be expanded more to animation in each of my professional accounts and I need to interact more on Instagram with other artists in the community. My YouTube could be discontinued, however I like to keep things organised and just post speed-art and work in progress videos there, to link to from Twitter and Instagram.
  • As a plan of focus for the future, I'd like to make a plan to post more regularly. This would be only on a Friday night every week, as a lot of my time is dedicated to University work.

No comments:

Post a Comment