Monday 21 October 2019

Character and Narrative: Making Improvements

Character and Narrative
Making Improvements

  • At the start of this week, I decided to try and develop more concepts for Teddy the Turtle, to try and loosen his design, to make the posing easier and easier to animate.
  • I did this by looking at the concepts I had already created for the character and trying to apply a line of action to create more dynamic poses. I found that when I applied Teddy to a background, which is from the storyboard, I was able to pose him better and more fluidly than I had before. I thought of him more in shapes, rather than anatomically, which helped a lot.
  • I think this would greatly help with my character drawing and I will try to adapt this more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment