Thursday 10 October 2019

Character and Narrative: Further Development

Character and Narrative
Further Character Development

  • This week I produced more concepts for the turtle design. As a group, we decided to  name him Teddy and we wanted his features to be simple and round.
  • Although my designs were fluid and simple, they felt too realistic and needed more exaggerated proportions to fit with the theme we were going for. Therefore, I produced another concept sheet playing around with face shapes. I also pushed some of the designs further, by making the eyes bigger and the cheeks wider. I incorporated all design elements from the other models produced by the group and we mutually decided to have a blue body, white-shell design, with large eyes and freckles on the cheeks.
  • Therefore, I will take this design to produce a finalised turnaround and model sheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment