Tuesday 22 October 2019

Context of Practise 2: Study Task 4

Context of Practise 2
Study Task 4: Images, Examples and Theories

  • This week, in order to develop our research for our "proto-question", the task was to produce a research poster, triangulating everything that I had looked at so far and draw comparisons and conclusions from the information. This included comparing the research to how it relates to my question and understanding key concepts from the information I had found.
  • The written analysis is here:


  • I was looking at exploring aesthetics from a production standpoint, then explore it for the visual and narrative purpose in video games. This could then lead me to explore the process of creating mood in video games, through sound, game-play and interaction with other characters. This can link to creating immersive experiences, despite limitations with the media the production team decides to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment