Saturday 5 October 2019

Character and Narrative: Character Development

Character and Narrative
Character Development

This week we were assigned our groups and the class voted for us to develop and produce an animation for Rachels' story. I was assigned the producer of the group and made a brief schedule and roles sheet, until we are all together to talk about the pre-production process.

Here is the brief scheduling:


This week I produced a possible model sheet for our protagonist character, a turtle. A name and background information still hasn't been agreed, which is what we shall work on this week. To further improve my work, I need to produce more fluid poses for the character model sheet. I used the guide "Color and Light" by James Gurney to help my painting skills in producing a concept for the character.





No comments:

Post a Comment