Sunday 27 October 2019

Character and Narrative: Animatic

Character and Narrative
Animatic

  • After Rachel produced the initial draft of the storyboard and worked on the refined storyboard, I then produced an animatic from this. Instead of using images from the storyboard, I redrew each shot, to then time key poses correctly. I had a bit of trouble with this, as Photoshop was having rendering issues and so I have to re-export the animatic several times, to get the timing right.
This is the drafted storyboard:


  • This initial export was this:


Then, because the timing was too fast, I went back over the file and adjusted the timings of some shots in the middle and this was the version, without sound. Then, I sent this file to Afnan, who would be editing the sound for the animatic and the final animation.






No comments:

Post a Comment