Tuesday 14 April 2020

Professional Practise 2: LoopdeLoop Colouring

Professional Practise 2
Competitions: LoopdeLoop Colouring

  • This week I worked on the colour for one of the shots from the LoopdeLoop group animation and we needed to add the basket to one the already coloured frames. In order to keep the the same style, I created a very simple basket, with some strawberries already sitting in the basket. For the sake of ease, I made the basket rounded, so that it would be the same from any angle, without needing to redraw the basket.
  • For the colouring of the shot where the character looks disgusted, I added a red background and a slow gradient appearing, as the realisation of touching a mushy strawberry settles in her.
  • Here are the two animations I finished today for the LoopdeLoop.




No comments:

Post a Comment