Thursday 16 April 2020

Professional Practise 2: Competitions

Professional Practise 2
Competitions - DevinElleKurtz Draw this in your Style Competition

  • Devin Elle Kurtz is a background artist working on Disenchantment and she decided to host a competition for the Draw this in Your Style challenge, where you redraw the piece of art they have chosen. The prizes for this are being featured on her page and a first place prize of receiving an Ink-based drawing of a pet or original character we choose.
  • I decided to take a different approach to this, by drawing the character in a different style. I saw a lot of the entries were trying to follow the realistic style and I wanted to explore a more stylised approach and work on posing for characters. Here is the competition post on Instagram and my response:

Devin Elle Kurtz' Instagram Post


My Entry Post





No comments:

Post a Comment