Thursday 2 April 2020

Professional Practise 2: LoopdeLoop Betweens

Professional Practise 2
LoopdeLoop Betweens

  • For Studio Brief 2, using the same group as Studio Brief 3, we are producing an animation for the LoopdeLoop competition. I have already drawn up all of the backgrounds for this, therefore I will be mainly working on inbetweens and colouring when it's needed.
  • I inbetweened both Scenes 1 and 7 and kept very close to the model sheet, to keep the character consistent. I found inbetweening quite challenging to get the position of the character right to demonstrate the impact of the throw and the simple walk cycle, however with feedback, I was able to between both the scenes I was tasked to complete. Here are both scenes with my betweens:
Scene 1 with Inbetweens:

Scene 7 with Inbetweens:

No comments:

Post a Comment