Friday 24 April 2020

Professional Practise 2: Hosted Projects

Professional Practise 2
Hosted Projects

  • As part of my on-going practise and side-projects for fun, I hosted a Multi-Animator Project last year, as part of my side hobby, producing fan-content. I hosted a project involving 25 unique animators, from all ages, who have read the book series and posted the final project to my side YouTube channel. 
  • I scripted, organised, edited and produced the full film, including the colour scheme, aesthetic and visuals, taking two parts of the project myself. The colour scheme was heavily influenced by Taylor Swifts' music video, Look What You Made Me Do, as this is a music video using that song.
  • It features characters and story illustrated from the book series, Warriors. I have produced multiple projects for the series, as this is what initially got me into animation.



No comments:

Post a Comment