Tuesday 2 April 2019

Process and Production: Study Task 10

Process and Production 1
Study Task 10 Process: Colouring

In order to figure out the colouring process of TV Paint, I made a new layer to figure out how the fill tool worked. Once I had realised you can fill in the layer below using the line-work from the layer above, I found the colouring process to be quite quick and easy. I had started the process of colouring most scenes and I feel that I could get them done in the next few weeks.




One thing I need to work on is making sure the entire area in coloured properly, because I found that when I added a background, there were some white spots in the colouring that I didn't notice when I had the blank backgrounds. In terms of fixing this, I can easily add in the background and go back through the animation to find areas which are missing colour.

Once the colouring has been done, I will then move onto shading my animation, and then complete the backgrounds over the three week break.


No comments:

Post a Comment