Friday 26 April 2019

Professional Practise 1: Study Task 9, Extended

Professional Practise 1
Study Task 9 - CG Practitioners

Due to my developing interest in CG Animation, I decided as an extension to Study Task 9, to further explore more professionals, whose focus is on CG Animation. On Instagram, I follow a variety of CG Artists and the CG hashtag, so I'm able to interact and view new artists every day.

Kurtis Dawe


Kurtis Dawe is an artist I followed recently, because of their work on creature and animal CGI. They modelled and sculpted Dumbo, and his mother, for the 2019 release of Dumbo. They were also given the opportunity to sculpt and model Pumba for The Lion King (2019). I find their work inspiring and the idea that they can create such realistic models is very fascinating to me.

Raul Eduardo


A CG Artist, 3D Modeller located in Mexico, working as a freelancer on a variety of personal and professional projects. Their work is more stylised, however focuses on a horror and fantasy aspect, which I like, but also more mature work, containing gore and body horror. They produce a lot of redesign ideas and brainstorming current creations.




No comments:

Post a Comment