Friday 26 April 2019

Professional Practise 1: Portfolio

Professional Practise 1
Portfolios

Alongside my show-reel, I collaborated with a student web designer over the past few months, to produce a portfolio website. Jaydn Edwards is a student web designer, currently completing their foundation course in Creative Web Design and wanted to collaborate to produce a mock portfolio and web design idea for me.

Throughout a series of meetings, we decided to produce a site, which included animations, concept work and project work, to fully show the work I have done over the year. This also included work outside of University and an overview. The website is editable and therefore I am able to make changes to the images presented, making it easy for me to modify and update in the future. The site is not published as of yet, however there is a PDF of the drafted pages.


I plan on improving this with more recent work and possibly including my Show Reel, unless I choose to further update this.

No comments:

Post a Comment