Wednesday 3 April 2019

Professional Practise 1: Presentation Evaluation

Professional Practise 1
Presentation Evaluation



In evaluation of my reflection of my first year, I received feedback stating it was evaluative and engaging, not only in my evaluation of University work, but my lifestyle outside of Uni. I included a variety of image examples and spoke confidently and clearly to the group. I think if I had to do this again, I would add less information to each slide and just include images. 

I would also be further analytical in my work, however I was able to:

  • Praise my achievements in the work I have done thus far
  • Explain to the group the things I need to work on and how I will approach this over the summer
  • I need to be more reflective of the skills I want to take forward, as I am still undecided.

I was given further feedback to continue working on my backgrounds, but also work on my 2D and 3D Animation skills, to further improve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment