Saturday 16 March 2019

Professional Practise 1: Evaluate and Showreel

Professional Practise
Evaluation Presentation and Showreel

Throughout the year, I have found that I critisize myself a lot and I have improved far mre than I thought I had, when evaluating my progress. This is not just in animation, but I've also become more independent and able to make more friends and interact with people. 



I struggled to compile together a showreel because I felt that I hadn't done enough animation work this year that could be featured in the showreel. I think that I should do more 3D work over the summer and try to add more of that to the showreel next year. I would additionally like to improve my character animation and backgrounds and will do this by doing further practise over the summer, with figure drawing and personal projects.




No comments:

Post a Comment