Monday 11 March 2019

Context of Practise: Exploring Colour

Context of Practise 1
Exploring Colour - Visual Journal

Within my visual journal and my essay, looking at the visual impact of colour lead me to explore the psychology of colours and the contrast of colour and tone. This was tied to some ideas I touched on in the beginning of my journal, however didn't completely explore up until this point. I looked at this idea in the use of backgrounds and illustrations, such as developing colour schemes which help show the narrative in a stylistic way. 

I'm additionally considering exploring Colour Scripts, which is used by Pixar. I discovered a YouTube video which flicks through, "The Colour of Pixar" book, which demonstrates examples of how Pixar has used colour scripting in their work. It's used as a way to map out the mood of the narrative, with colour.



No comments:

Post a Comment