Tuesday 19 March 2019

Process and Production: Maya Walk Cycle

Process and Production
Maya Walk Cycle


For the Maya walk cycle, I felt that I was able to quickly understand how the MooM controls worked. I found that I had learnt to use the stepped keyframes well to just see the key poses and was able to use the graph editor without assistance to make the actions smooth. 

I thought that the leg and foot poses were accurate, along with the hip turning and shoulder turns for the arms, however I felt that I could improve more on the arm movement, to keep it more consistent. I think that next time I do this walk cycle, I will try more styles of walking and fix the arm movements.

I will also use this walk cycle to help me with my Study Task 9, where I need to look at the cycle from different angles. It will help get my key poses accurate.


No comments:

Post a Comment