Monday 11 March 2019

Process and Production: Further Background Concepts with Maya

Process and Production
Further Background Concepts

To help develop my backgrounds and keep the perspective accurate to the storyboard of the animation, I created the top floor room of the castle in Maya. From what I had learnt from the tutorials, I created polygon cube and adjusted the size, and applied a bend, to form the curve of the walls. 

I could have improved this further with more detail I could reference, however for the sake of time, I was just going to add the detail when I drew the backgrounds. The tutorial I followed to help me create the bend was found on YouTube.



In addition to the YouTube tutorials, I used my own knowledge in-which I had made notes from previously. 







I had created a space, which could be moved and adjusted in Maya to suit my backgrounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment