Wednesday 30 January 2019

Context of Practice 1: Visual Journal

Context of Practice 1
Visual Journal

After my research for the essay, my visual journal focuses on how studios create sense of realism using CG animation and whether the "authentic" appeal is required to make the story or characters immersive and full of life. I decided to explore this idea once finishing my essay, and with the research I conducted, explore CG creatures and environments within the journey of my journal. This also included looking at Concept Art for my case studies and understanding how this was later transferred to CG.

Although I may have explored Avatar, Harry Potter and Star Wars in my essay, in my research I also looked at the Disney "live-action" remakes and and how the environments and creature design contributed to authentic worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment