Thursday 8 October 2020

Context of Practise 3: Time Management Lecture

 Context of Practise 3
Time Management and Planning Lecture

  • This session:
    • Michaela spoke to us about techniques and tips about managing time and work-load.
  • What I learnt:
    • Here are the notes I made:


    • Based on this lecture, I wanted to create myself a Gantt chart for my COP process, so I can schedule myself better, whilst having to work at home more. The Gantt chat I created is a lot more general, but it works to help me find the general idea how when and what I want done by certain times. I have also considered to give myself a little more time than I may need per job, to keep more organised - as things may take a bit longer than I expect.
    • One thing I also do every single evening is make a To-Do list for the following day. Every week I have set out goals written onto a whiteboard in my bedroom, then the daily To-Do list is for daily tasks.
Gantt Chart:



Using a To-Do List:
    • I've been using a daily to-do list since I first started University and this notebook has been something that I have written in a daily to-do list since the beginning!



Whiteboard Weekly Tasks:
    • This hangs above my desk, so I know the overall tasks I need to complete this week. This weeks was more specific, but some weeks it can only have one or two things written there.

  • I will continue to follow this organisation method as this has worked the best for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment