Saturday 7 December 2019

Character and Narrative: Colour and Improvements

Character and Narrative
Colour and Improvements

  • This week:
    • I continued work on colouring the final scenes and updated the Scene List to keep up to date with the workflow.
  • What went well:
    • I was able to work on the colouring very quickly and can continue to do this into next week, once Mark has completed his inbetweens.
  • What could be improved:
    • Rachel pointed out that some of my colouring wasn't consistent and sometimes, there were white gaps where the colour meets the lines, so I fixed this, by going back over those frames and using just the brush tool to fill in any gaps and make the colouring neater and more consistent. I will remember to do this also, when I colour further scenes.
    • In addition to this, we decided as a group to add shadows during the colouring process, under Teddy and the coconut, so they feel more incorporated into the background.
  • Next week:
    • Ill be adding shadows during the colouring process and making sure that the colouring is neater, so that there are no gaps with the line work. I will be doing this once Mark has finished his inbetweening.
Initial Colours:

Improved Colours, with Backgrounds and Shadows:



No comments:

Post a Comment