Saturday 7 December 2019

Context of Practise 2: Final Practical

Context of Practise 2
Final Practical Outcome

  • For my final outcome, I produced a short mock-up video, compiling everything I had learnt into the short animation. I used After Effects to compile everything together and I learnt a lot about creating effects and compositing through this process.
  • If I were to improve on this, I would have made the video longer and included more rooms, which Ozwald will enter and explore, however as this was just a mock-up and exploration of aesthetic, I will possibly explore this in the future. I had acted upon the feedback received both from in the formative and peer feedback, to look at lined backgrounds, create an animated character and compile this together for a short animation. 


Here is a video idea for using the puppet tool:


Here is the final animation:



Here is a video essay exploring my final outcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment