Friday 6 December 2019

Context of Practise 2: Final Character and Environment Development

Context of Practise 2
Final Character and Environment Development

  • This week I finalised the mock-up video for the 2D video game idea, representing my research and visual analysis throughout the project. I found it difficult using After Effects, as I hadn't used the software for a while, however, I used my notes from last year in order to understand it again. Using tutorials from Adobes' official forum, I was able to learn what I needed to in order to create the fog, lights and composition for Ozwalds' movement.
  • I created a final attack animation, however I think this could be improved further by adding some VFX to the swing and I would adjust the movement in the future if I was to change this.
Ozwald Attack/Dash One

Background asset sketches


Final Background



No comments:

Post a Comment