Wednesday 17 October 2018

Study 2 of Animation Fundamentals: Staging


Animation 1: Animation Skills
Study Task 2: Staging

Within developing a storyboard, I decided to create two further characters which would explore my original characters' archetype. For reference, we took photos in groups of scenarios for each shot to help with framing. When developing my storyboard, I kept straying away from the original ideas, however most shots remained based upon the original photos.





found it difficult to apply animal-type creatures to human references, so I used the photos taken to understand the cameras' position in relation to the character and how this would change their shape or dynamic. 



With the final storyboard, I feel I could improve by containing more dynamic shots to create interest and darker tones within the backgrounds. 



No comments:

Post a Comment