Thursday 22 November 2018

Animation 1: Animation Fundamentals - Feedback

Animation 1: Animation Skills
Formative Feedback and Improvement

Positive Feedback:
  • Good pendulums
  • Task 2: Turn around worked well, Storyboard dynamic
  • Task 3: Bouncing ball improved greatly the second time


From both my peers and tutor, I received minor feedback to improve the work I have already done and also the work I complete in the future. I was told by both my tutor and peers to add colour and make my original storyboard more understandable. Which was the first thing I completed.

The Original

Improvements

In addition to this, I was told to make my poses more dynamic in my model sheet and also redo the solid drawing task, to make the movements of the figures less stiff, following a line of action. I improved the model sheet and was able to practise fluid movement in both model sheets.
Orions' Sheet

Chamomiles' Sheet

To improve my line-of-action studies, with the solid drawing Study Task 1, I decided to redo the poses and try to break them down more to a skeleton, then fleshed out. The one colour and full render were also redone:

Here is the PDF Link to the solid drawing redos and the spot colour drawings and full render.
Here is the PDF embedded:



Spot Colour:






























Full Render:


Here is the link to the OLD version
Old PDF:

No comments:

Post a Comment