Monday 3 May 2021

Professional Practise 3: Formal and Informal Presentations

Professional Practise 3
Formal and Informal Presentations

  • This week:
    • I presented my informal presentation in the studio, in front of a part of the class. I found this incredibly helpful for putting my formal presentation together. Michaela told me to include the year journey into my formal presentation, to demonstrate how my experiences this year have influenced my plans to graduate.
    • I think that if I were to present again, I would go into more detail and explanation about my branding. I should also practise speaking more fluently, as I do pause a lot in the recording and final presentations.
    • Here is my informal presentation from this year:

    • Here is my formal presentation:

No comments:

Post a Comment