Sunday 2 May 2021

Professional Practise 3: Applying for Danish Studios

 Professional Practise 3
Applying for Danish Studios


  • Overall, what went well:
    • After researching further Danish Studios, I have decided to try applying to multiple roles. In the emails I try to come across professional, but friendly and engaging. I think that I did a great job of showing my personality.
    • Here are my applications and descriptions of the work.  
    • AFilm - Copenhagen
      • As they were only accepting applications by email, but not for any particular roles. I have sent an CV and a link to my portfolio to their job email.


    • Copenhagen Bombay - Copenhagen
      • Copenhagen Bombay don't have any current job opportunities, however I found their contact address and tried emailing them about internships.

    • Ja Film - Aarhus
      • Ja Film states they are open to Interns, so I have sent them an email enquiring about this.

    • Nørlum Entertainment - Viborg
      • Whilst they don't have Internship Opportunities, I sent them an email enquiring about entry positions!

    • Skjald Animation - Denmark
      • Skjald is a 2D Animation Studio. They frequently accept freelancing positions, therefore I have sent an email enquiring about this.

  • What could be improved:
    • I need to heavily consider the studios I am applying to and whether I need to tailor what I will be saying or presenting to them, based upon the studio itself. I felt that some of the studios were more formal and open to contact than others, so this is something I will need to take into consideration when making future contact.








No comments:

Post a Comment