Tuesday 7 May 2019

Process and Production: Pitch Bible and Animation Feedback

Process and Production
Pitch Bible 2 and Animation Feedback

After presenting my Pitch Bible 2, I received a variety of feedback in order to tweak and improve the work I had done on my animation. This consisted of minor adjustments and tweaks in the editing and also fixing some movement.

The feedback I received follows:
  • To fix one editing mistake at the beginning of the animation, where Meara moves slightly on the last frame
  • A frame in the walk cycle holds for too long, creating an unnecessary pause
  • A few frames in the jump up onto the windowsill weren't needed, as it felt too slow of a movement for the action.
Immedietly, I re-exported and made these minor changes to fix the animation. I would have liked to change the title font, also, however I was unable to access the font I used for my Pitch Bible, so I had to keep this the same. This is something I'll think about fixing and adapting in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment